September 30, 2004

Picking a Winner

One of the things that has often fascinated me is the way in which given kinds of technologies (and fads in general) spread throughout a population, a metric that I have often used as a way of gauging which technologies have potentially long staying power. This holds more than academic interest for me - as a writer of books, I often am trying to find those ideas, those memes, that will likely end up being popular enough that I can sell many copies of a book by the time it gets to market. Even if you are a writer of fiction, being able to spot these trends gives you a chance to get a book to market with a topic that's getting "hot", and also helps you to determine when a technology is "oversold" and consequently may be in danger of sitting on the shelves.

To that extent, I thought I'd dedicate my column today to a loose set of "rules" (observations really) that I use in looking into my crystal ball. Admittedly, what works for me not work for you, but I think most of these are pretty much common sense.

  1. Open Standards Trump Closed Ones. Standards provide more than "playground principles" for getting people to play in a consistent manner - they also provide a way for smaller players to both avoid a lot of the conceptual research necessary to best describe a given technology, as well as insure that their product will have a market for what it produces. As standards typically form the basis for the way a given set of intellectual property evolves, open standards can also head off potential legal battles down the road.

  2. Dead Tech Reincarnates in Software. Remember the drubbings that push channels, network computers, Hypercard, animated agents, and so forth received as they were pummelled into oblivion. Push lives on in spirit as Atom (nee RSS), network computers have morphed into cell phones and Blackberries, andHypercard was one of the big driving force behind the World Wide Web. If I was a betting man (and I am) I would wager that animated agents will come back into play very shortly as well via XML driven intelligent interfaces.

    One of the things that causes a technology to fail is that the technology becomes used first as a vehicle for promoting advertisements. Often the ideas themselves were pretty good (channels for instance), but because channels very quickly became associated with companies piping their ads to your inwilling desktop, push marketing became a term of loathing for most people. However, when people went back and looked at what made the technology possible (in this case the syndication offered by RSS) they often find novel uses for it, such as Weblogs. I keep an eye on any number of failed ideas and try to figure out whether the failure was due to the concept or to its execution, and if it looks like the latter, I'll put out a watch on the web and elsewhere to see if the core tech is showing back up.

  3. Watch the Novice Developers. In the early 1990s, Microsoft came up with an exceptionally innovative product called Visual Basic. It combined an easy to use computer language with the ability to create native applications quickly in its core Windows operating system. Up until that time, Windows was not quite a slam dunk - it was fragile, was competing with other graphical interfaces (such as the Macintosh) and had a relatively small developer base made up of mid-level programmers working within C++. With VB, however, a whole new cohort of power users joined the ranks of "programmers" and there was a huge surge in the development community. Microsoft benefitted by this because it meant that they had, seemingly overnight, a whole forest of applications being developed for it, which of course strengthened the attraction to using this particular OS.

    However, starting in about 1997, several things changed. Microsoft shifted their focus away from the development community and toward the higher level IT managers, most of whom did not interact with the systems day to day. In the short term, this strategy paid off, as it sold more higher end server boxes. In the long term, though, Microsoft may have eaten its seed corn. Linux and the BSDs began to jump into prominence, and Java (and later XML) made it easier for developers to migrate off of the Microsoft ship. Suddenly, people were porting away from Microsoft in record numbers, driven mostly by the next cadre of young developers who cut their teeth on these new quasi-Unix systems.

    Young developers create software, and the most innovative software usually does not start in the boardroom but in the garage office. To see what things will be hot tomorrow, look at what the most common apps in beta are at Sourceforge or Fresh Meat. Chances are that the applications being development there by themselves will not be the ones that are hot, but applications like those probably will be.

  4. Ignore the Natterings of the Press. I've worked for a number of tech magazines. They live and die off advertising. The mainstream tech reporters know that market well, and expend huge amounts of ink on the doings of Microsoft, IBM, Sun, Hewlet-Packard, Oracle, and so forth. These companies strip whole forests bare to get press releases out to the magazines, and the magazines oblige by writing good reviews about products in hopes of getting advertising money. Some are more objective about the news than others, but given tight deadlines and constrained budgets, the jump from press release to article is usually not far. As press releases are essentially advertisements indicating that a given product has reached (or is nearing) completion, it means that someone there must have been at least a year ahead of you at that stage.

    By the time it hits eWeek, information about trends is stale -- more or less. If you are in investor looking at getting into a given technology in the market, the magazines can give you a pretty good idea about what is beginning to bubble to the surface, but if you are a developer looking to catch the next big wave, or a writer looking to get his book pulblished in time for the market to take off, then you're probably late for the party once it makes the headlines.

  5. Solutions in Search of Problems. One of the central questions I always have about a given technology is whether it is fufills an obvious need or whether it is a solution in search of a problem. "I need to make lots of money by selling this software" is not a "problem," though I am sometimes astonished at how many otherwise sane people believe otherwise. Visual Basic made it possible for people who otherwise didn't know the first thing about programming to write serviceable programs. In more contemporary terms, SVG is beginning to take off not because it has any immediate demonstrable impact in presentation graphics (ala Flash or Powerpoint) but because it makes intelligent graphics such as self-aware maps possible, and as people become more conversant with it, they are adapting it for other things.

    When evaluating a technology, the first thing you must ask is "How will this help me?" If, after some time spent looking at it you cannot formulate several different one paragraph answers, then the technology is not worth you investing your time on it. I will typically role play different potential users when looking at something new, and I figure if I can't see any obvious advantages in that role play session, then most other people won't either.

  6. Coolness is a factor. There have been a few technologies that I've looked at and immediately responded, "That's cool!" This isn't necessarily due to eye candy - if it makes it possible for you to conceive of things that you absolutely want to do with it right now, even if it isn't quite ready for prime time yet, then you've stumbled on something that will likely be huge down the road. Additionally, this does not necesssarily have to be within the realm of computer technology; I read science and technology magazines extensively, looking not necessarily for what the latest gadgets or ideas are, but instead looking at what things a given innovation (say Bayesian computing) could open up down the road.

  7. Know Your Own Limitations. I've worked with web technologies for eleven years, and XML technologies for eight. I know these areas very well, especially in the context of user interfaces. I know less about databases, though I have worked with them sporadically over the last several years, and I specifically disavow domain knowledge there. This is not to say that you should not try to learn as much about technologies that touch on your own area of expertise as possible (that's the way you learn more, after all) but you should put a confidence factor into any assessment you make based upon how far it is from your core competencies.

  8. Watch the Edges. The most significant innovations do not occur well within the established body of a given area of knowledge. They occur at the boundaries between two otherwise disparate fields. Most new technologies come from people realizing that an often well established solution or methodology in one field can be adapted for use in a different one. Often that technology is a "bridge" a means of translating core concepts back and forth between the two domains -- such as the use of Analog to Digital to Analog subsytems used in modern car engines that originally had their foundation in sampling music. To that extent, seeing the metaphorical similarities between two systems can often let you apply expensively funded innovation in one area to work much less expensively in others.

  9. Think Systemically. Progress is not linear. It branches and weaves, ebbs and flows, sometimes appearing to stagnate and then get a sudden burst of energy to seemingly come out of nowhere. When one particular technology (or company) dominates, it usually ends up creating back-pressure specific to that technology. In the absence of other factors, these usually balance out, but eventually some change in the technological environment will cause the two dominant technologies to shift with dizzying speeds. As a realpolitik example of this, several countries in the former Warsaw pact have undergone significant improvements over the years, making them competitive in a manner well outside of their relative population side. They've leaped ahead of much larger economies in areas such as telecommunication because they effectively found it more cost effective to scrap decades old infrastructure and start from scratch, gaining the advantage of new technologies without having to spend the time and money needed to develop the intervening stages. Look for factors like this when deciding where a break-out company may come from.

  10. Take Time to Think. In our go-go world, there is a tendency to feel that if you are not at your desk ten hours a day, six days a week, then you are failing (and may even be considered a thief for taking money for work during those unoccupied moments.). Yet I find that by setting aside a period of an hour or so a day for "research", finding out about new technologies, working through patterns, doing something besides sitting and coding, you will generally be able to create better code with more applicability, will be able to better foresee the requirements that you will have, and maybe even be able to see ways around particularly thorny problems. Most of my best insights came to me while I was "taking a break" in this manner.

    I've long suspected that many of the problems that plague us today stem from a lack of reflection on the part of others in the past. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just turn off the TV, shut down the radio, and go take a walk.
I'd be interested in hearing about things that you do to help you "see the future". Until next time, enjoy!

-- Kurt Cagle

1,071 comments:

1 – 200 of 1071   Newer›   Newest»
Adam Kinney said...

Very nice! I especially like #10. I believe this is something very important and something that has become much more feasible now that I work at home.

Anonymous said...

Yet I find that by setting aside a period of an hour or so a day for "research", finding out about new technologies, working through patterns, doing something besides sitting and coding, you will generally be able to create better code with more applicability, will be able to better foresee the requirements that you will have, and maybe even be able to see ways around particularly thorny problems. Most of my best insights came to me while I was "taking a break" in this manner.


This is so true, but often not understood. You can't survive in your enviroment unless you understand your environment, and that means exploring your environment. mk

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this free website software site, it's pretty awesome too!

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this free software downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

jiri said...

Hi, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with niche marketing.

Keep it up. I'll check back later im sure.

Eagle said...

came accross your blog.
appreciate if you pay visit to my site:

income opportunity

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Mike said...

Thought you would like this. a million dollars

Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please check out my debt elimination blog. It is all about debt elimination.

Mike said...

Thought you would like this. big bucks

Anonymous said...

"No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"

lokokid said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Stay at home work

harvir said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Easy free money

Mike said...

make money on computer
is easy. make money on computer

Mike said...

make money on computer
is easy. make money on computer

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Dream Builder said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a clerical work at home
site. It pretty much covers clerical work at home
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Come and check it out if you get the time 8-)

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a cheap student plane ticket
It deals mostly with cheap student plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Mommies make money said...

Nice site!

make money online

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this download free screensaver site, it's pretty awesome too!

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Bob Bastian said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some internet
marketing research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work :-)

Sincerely,

Bob
Webmaster/Publisher
PrivateLabelPublishing.com

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Steve Austin said...

Informative blog. I have a sample xhtml blog.

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

jon said...

Looking for home security system info and perimiter cams I found our site. I agree totally!

Billy said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a debt consolidation lead
site/blog. It pretty much covers debt consolidation lead
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Looking at blogs and found yours...I like yours! My site about best weight loss exercise program still does not have a blog. Thanks for some ideas

Frank said...

Thanks for the great information, I book marked your site

I have a business internet own start site. It pretty much covers business internet own start related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6foot5 said...

Tired of the same old job? Need a career change? Visit us for more information on denver estate real sales training. We can coach you to success, no matter what career!

Dave said...

I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

I am going to set up a blog for my own site make money with a home business tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in make money with a home business I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)

Jason said...

Hi there, Nice little blog you've got going on there. Keep it up! This might interest you if you're after some increased web site traffic The contents of this site will explode your increased web site traffic

Jason said...

Hi there, Nice little blog you've got going on there. Keep it up! This might interest you if you're after some more web site traffic The contents of this site will explode your more web site traffic

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
internet marketing The best internet marketing

444555 said...

Visit me if you want to know about online home based business

Marketing man said...

Hello, My name is Donald you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a how kid can make money site. It pretty much covers how kid can make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leonard Payne said...

It's been really great looking and reading your Blog. Any fresh ideas on business business internet marketing opportunity opportunity product zurdu.com are always welcome to folk like me. You may also be interested in some incredible software that I've seen that really helps in the area of business business internet marketing opportunity opportunity product zurdu.com.
It can drive thousands of targeted links back to your website or Blog. Well worth looking at.

Cyber Financial Corporation said...

Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about fantasy medieval site traffic web. You can seen it on my fantasy medieval site traffic web site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free fantasy medieval site traffic web information.

Kind regards,
Nick

security guy said...

I've just spruced up my blog with relevant content and I'm looking for comments from
bloggers with smilar interests.

Could any bloggers out there suggest a good site for
articles?

Would you like to swap links? Just post a comment somewhere on my blog and I will be in touch.
I won't delete it. Thanks and take care,

John
online degreeonline degree

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names For Sale
Thanks

Cyber Financial Corporation said...

Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about email marketing agency. You can seen it on my email marketing agency site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free email marketing agency information.

Kind regards,
Nick

Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names For Sale
Thanks

harvey said...

I nice blog I have one too Horse racing tips galorehorse racing diary

Anonymous said...

To do your marketing for your business you can internet marketing with the ebook at internet marketing Go and check it out.

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Anonymous said...

To do your marketing for your business you can marketing tip with the ebook at marketing tip Go and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog
For More Marketing Secrets

Advanced Business Marketing

Anonymous said...

“We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.”
- Herman Melville

RSS is the way of the Future...
bit rss rssbit

Anonymous said...

“We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.”
- Herman Melville

RSS is the way of the Future...
weather rss feed

blogdollar2 said...

I like your blog. Its really good.
I have a website about sell private mortgage note Stop by and visit some time.C
Ciao for now..
D

Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees computers and PCs. Computer has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is notebook computer site/blog. It pretty much covers notebook computer related stuff.

Bud Wiser said...

Bravo, great page related to weight loss food, hope you get a chance to visit mine about weight loss food

Anonymous said...

Wow this blog rocks!

What do you think of mine

I have a internet marketing success site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing success related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog The best blog

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a shop for computer site/blog. It pretty much covers shop for computer related stuff.

harvey3 said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea sportsbet

APOLLINE said...

KLIK HIERModem/ISDN 5x Schneller, Breitband 3x Schneller, GPRS 8x Schneller Digital

Anonymous said...

Wow this blog rocks!

What do you think of mine

I have a internet marketing promotional site web site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing promotional site web related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-

Bel-Esprint said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my ##KEYWORD## related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.making money online

Mr.Kay said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my money making ideas related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Jason said...

Hi There! Cool Blog.I realy like it. Here's something you all might be interested in:increase online site traffic web It's perfect for poeple who want more increase online site traffic web

Jason said...

Hi There! Cool Blog.I realy like it. Here's something you all might be interested in:increased web site traffic It's perfect for poeple who want more increased web site traffic

credit cards now said...

Cute blog there cutie, why don't you make money web site with google ads? i can't stop make money web site now that i know how..lol

credit cards now said...

Cute blog there cutie, why don't you make money web site with google ads? i can't stop make money web site now that i know how..lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers fashion article related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Livenwealthy said...

Unschlagbare Webbeschleunigung für nur €3.25 pro MonatKLIK HIER Daten

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my based business free home starting
related site. It pretty much covers based business free home starting
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

blaze said...

You have a very good site on business home small This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a blog about business home small please visit and let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about home party plan business
. It pretty much covers home party plan business
related stuff.

Jack Naka said...

I have a girl fashion site. It pretty much covers girl fashion related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

David said...

I got hung up somewhere and not sure if i'm at the right place,
never mind you have some good posts here, so hope you dont mind if I add mine about computer ebook because the place for more information on computer ebook

Catch up with you again somewhere.

Jason said...

Your blog is briliant! Keep it up. Here'e something for you if your looking for some free advertising:free business advertising
Check it out for some great free business advertising solutions.

billuk said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a united airline bankruptcy
site/blog. It pretty much covers united airline bankruptcy
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Roy Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about pet store

Kabbs said...

money making opportunity

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog


Are you interested in business home make money online? If so, I have a business home make money online site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

Jason said...

Your blog is briliant! Keep it up. Here'e something for you if your looking for some free advertising:free internet classified advertising
Check it out for some great free internet classified advertising solutions.

David said...

Hi there, I thought you might be interest in this is you are interested inebook marketing I have found a great site aboutebook marketing

Nioce looking blog by the way

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. You make some good points. You might be interested in natural tea. There's a vague connection to what's been discussed here.

blaze said...

You have a very good site on internet marketing center This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a blog about internet marketing center please visit and let me know what you think.

Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

Bel-Esprint said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my ##KEYWORD## related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.making money online

Adam M said...

Nice blog, I was just surfing and found your site. Thought I would share a link to mine if your interested in taking a look.
Our site is about real estate web design.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by accident, great info keep it up. I will be checking back often now that I know you are here!

I have been running my own site about ways to make money online for some time now and I am only just getting into blogging.

Timmy said...

Cool site. Interested in flash web site design. Visit us today!

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

Anonymous said...

I like your blog about calgary design site web, make sure to check calgary design site web web site out as well!

Coastal-Nick said...

Hey there......I was trying to find info on work at home and got directed to your site. It wasn't exaclty what I was looking for, but I hope you dont mind me adding your blog to my favorites.

Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was looking around some blogger blogs for some ideas to start my own on ebooks and you have given me some great ideas. Good blog. I will check it out every week. Thanks

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog The best blog

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog submitter The best blog submitter

Anonymous said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for free online darts game and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

Kabbs said...

making money on the internet

Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a food that burn fat site about other weight loss stuff.

Kenneth said...

business home link nology.com u.teach

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my book keeping site. It pretty much covers book keeping related stuff.

credit6sec said...

interesting suff!
Visit my site too, relating to secured debt consolidation site. It deals with secured debt consolidation and other related stuff.

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog submitter The best blog submitter

Tom Naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my medicine health and wellness
site. It pretty much covers medicine health and wellness
related stuff.

The Critic said...

I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for computerbrat.com email email matrix seo seo tool tool. Any way I liked your page!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about comic book movie

Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I am your exchange free traffic niche member with
href="http://www.freetrafficsystem.com">Free Traffic System
site.

I offer your to make exchange free traffic articles cross-change between our web sites.

Kind regards,
Nick

David said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a software downloads site/blog. It pretty much covers software downloads related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a detroit airport
It deals mostly with detroit airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

Riz said...

Get information about work from home parents

adsense_cash said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about top paying keywords
) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly top paying keywords
related subjects.

Anonymous said...

There are so many sites and places on the Internet where they tell you that you can easily Make Money Online.

Reading many Blogs and sites can become daunting for everyone and I think that your Blog is somewhat different.

How long have you had your Blog and do your enjoy the concept of how to Make Money Online?

With so much to look at and read, I wonder if people feel that there is too much of an overload on making money online and wish they could get some clarity on the subject and really learn to profit?

Thanks for putting your Blog up for other to read! Interesting thoughts!

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my food savor related site. It pretty much covers food savor stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

Kenneth said...

business home resource

WorldTrader said...

Hi!

I really enjoy your blog aimed at VoiP Solution.
This VoiP Soulution is based on P2P and I'am very impressed of all the options. It must be some of the best Voip Solutions Architecture on the net.
As an Affiliate you get a very lucrative income potentials, Total company payout: 90%
current solution voip
and
current solution voip

Regards

Trond K.

Riz said...

Thanks for sharing. My own website is about how to promote affiliate products Come visit and leave a comment if you like.

Bob Bastian said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some internet
marketing research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work :-)

Sincerely,

Bob
Webmaster/Publisher
PrivateLabelPublishing.com

harvey said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea Winning losers

luckpoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about make money fast online

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

luckpoo said...

Nice blog. Please check out my ways to make money from home site. It is all about ways to make money from home informations.

stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a car renting site/blog. It pretty much covers car renting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

stony said...

Great blog here! I have a viruses site/blog. It pretty much covers viruses related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a part time work from home jobs related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is part time work from home jobs

Jim Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about swimming pool toy. It pretty much covers swimming pool toy related stuff.

Anonymous said...

You have a very good site on money. This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a website about money. Please visit and let me know what you think.

Hilda Johnson-Slaton
Risk-Free Money Auto Income Generator
www.riskfreemoney.biz

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog submitter The best blog submitter

selfpublishingtips said...

learn about self publishing book company
at: self publishing book company
Info

Web Design And Development said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! Don't often see blogs as good as this.

I have a calgary web site design site/blog. It pretty much covers calgary web site design related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Natwho said...

name brand products

For 23 years we have been the number one business opportunity for individuals wanting to gain financial freedom and realize the American dream of owning their own business.

NWC, Inc can get you started in a name brand electronics business of your own, without the usual large upfront investment associated with starting a business. We supply everything you need including full color catalogs that can be customized with your name and address, a fully stocked Ecommerce powered web site, 61,000 name brand products that can be drop shipped right to your customers door, large unsecured credit lines to help finance your customers, and much more.

Check out all the exciting details at www.profitbig.com today.

Natwho said...

family business

For 23 years we have been the number one business opportunity for individuals wanting to gain financial freedom and realize the American dream of owning their own business.

NWC, Inc can get you started in a name brand electronics business of your own, without the usual large upfront investment associated with starting a business. We supply everything you need including full color catalogs that can be customized with your name and address, a fully stocked Ecommerce powered web site, 61,000 name brand products that can be drop shipped right to your customers door, large unsecured credit lines to help finance your customers, and much more.

Check out all the exciting details at www.profitbig.com today.

Natwho said...

turn key business

For 23 years we have been the number one business opportunity for individuals wanting to gain financial freedom and realize the American dream of owning their own business.

NWC, Inc can get you started in a name brand electronics business of your own, without the usual large upfront investment associated with starting a business. We supply everything you need including full color catalogs that can be customized with your name and address, a fully stocked Ecommerce powered web site, 61,000 name brand products that can be drop shipped right to your customers door, large unsecured credit lines to help finance your customers, and much more.

Check out all the exciting details at www.profitbig.com today.

Natwho said...

Panasonic

For 23 years we have been the number one business opportunity for individuals wanting to gain financial freedom and realize the American dream of owning their own business.

NWC, Inc can get you started in a name brand electronics business of your own, without the usual large upfront investment associated with starting a business. We supply everything you need including full color catalogs that can be customized with your name and address, a fully stocked Ecommerce powered web site, 61,000 name brand products that can be drop shipped right to your customers door, large unsecured credit lines to help finance your customers, and much more.

Check out all the exciting details at www.profitbig.com today.

Shock Carlos said...

Hello, you have a very interesting blog here. I really enjoyed reading it -- Keep up the great work.

I have a internet marketing related blog/site. When you get a chance, especially if you're looking for online-ISP services or internet marketing come on by and check it out.

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of site I've been looking for. Definitely bookmarkable! If you get a chance, can you check out mortgage payment . I'm fairly new to building websites, and would value any opinions
on my mortgage payment site.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blog has some nice key points to it. I will definately add it to my favorites. I have a site that pretty much coversmake money stuffing envelope related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Your message on consolidation is great! I have a site on ca consolidate debt
Your readers might find interesting. You can check it out at: http://www.apexconsolidation.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog hit the spot. I will definately add it to my favorites. I have a site that pretty much coversmake a money tree related stuff. Check it out if you get a chance

Online Incomes said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an australia vacation package
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with australia vacation package plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

Waldo said...

Hi, I was out blog surfing looking for more detailed information on internet marketing when I came to your blog. Obviously I got off track somewhere, but I am certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I link to you from my "favorites" page? Thanks. :)

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

David said...

I have am interested in software development and have recently found in updated information about software development here.

keep the link going

Anonymous said...

One good resource for computer software download and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

Joe Muka said...

I was looking for ideas for my site and found your site...good job.
My site is about free weight loss meal plan and other free diet stuff. thanks for some good ideas

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a 2052 40696 affordable hosting web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

One good resource for downloading software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine positioning The best search engine positioning

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog submitter The best blog submitter

musica said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
search engine position The best search engine position

WellFancyThat said...

You make some excellent points in your blog. I have an interest in the topic and even have a forex site on the topic of foreign exchange new york
where I've provided free articles related to forex currency trading. Good job and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a multi level marketing information site. It pretty much covers multi level marketing informationrelated stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Ray said...

You always seem to have interesting stuff.

It's work, I know, but don't change it up.

If you get a chance, check out my online debt consolidation site. Let me know what you think about, you know, the site design and stuff.

Thanks, and all the best for the future.

James

Johnny Canuck said...

Being new to the whole internet thing, I was fortunate enough to find a site where domain name registration was pretty simple. I've read a few horror stories about how some domain services limit the control you have over the domain you buy, but Netclientpro really helped me with domain name registration

tom naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my chinese restaurant los angeles related site. It pretty much covers chinese restaurant los angeles stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog The best blog

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog submitter The best blog submitter

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a site software statistics traffic web site. It pretty much covers ##Website Promotion## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thought I would try posting to a blog. I have never done this.
Hope I'm doing this right? If I have done anything wrong please let me know.

The only time we have a test before the lesson is in LIFE.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a web site traffic exchange site. It pretty much covers ##Website Promotion## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thought I would try posting to a blog. I have never done this.
Hope I'm doing this right? If I have done anything wrong please let me know.

The only time we have a test before the lesson is in LIFE.

Anonymous said...

It's information like this that really opens one's eyes. Cool clip money
clip money

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about at home work related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

butterfly said...

What an interesting Blog! But you're sure your system is clean of any Malware? At my free spyware removal related Site you can scan your Computer for free today!

harvey said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here NO RESTRICTIONS get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising NO RESTRICTIONS

Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a make extra money at home related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is make extra money at home

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a search engine optimization expert site. It pretty much covers ##SEARCH## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a news search engine site. It pretty much covers ##SEARCH## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!


I have a web site traffic site. It pretty much covers ##WEBSITE TRAFFIC## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

I'm new to blogging so sorry if it's not right for your blog.
Hope to see your blog grow.

Thanks again

cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!


I have a buy targeted web site traffic site. It pretty much covers ##WEBSITE TRAFFIC## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

I'm new to blogging so sorry if it's not right for your blog.
Hope to see your blog grow.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Great blog. This is useful information.check and money order cashing
Really great to get to the heart of this stuff check and money order cashing

St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 7 because you have good content but lack of quality posts.

Free Access To More Information Aboutdraadloos internet

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about make money from your home based business related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

Anonymous said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers make money home based business related stuff.

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog The best blog

nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family

TV Central - Download full TV shows and series, newest movies, plus other downloads. Watch TV and movies online. Burn Them right to Blank CD's and watch them over and over again.

Messenger City - 10,000+ emoticons - Use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM all in one, skins, nicknames, bots, add-ons, emoticons, avatars and smilies.

Baja música gratis ahora. Busca y encuentra MP3, Películas, Software y más. Downloads ilimitados, Quema CDs & DVDs.

Roxo said...

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my weight loss pills. Its a tweight loss pills site. Have a good day!

nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family


TV Central - Download full TV shows and series, newest movies, plus other downloads. Watch TV and movies online. Burn Them right to Blank CD's and watch them over and over again.

Messenger City - 10,000+ emoticons - Use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM all in one, skins, nicknames, bots, add-ons, emoticons, avatars and smilies.

Baja música gratis ahora. Busca y encuentra MP3, Películas, Software y más. Downloads ilimitados, Quema CDs & DVDs.

nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family

Web Detective - Investigate Anyone Using the Internet

Spyware Cleaner

Discover The Unrevealed Secrets That Casino Owners Are Hiding From You And Learn How To Start Making A Minimum of $1000 Every Time You Play The Slot Machines

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

Just thought I would check out your blog and say hello to as many people as I can.

I have a cheap laptop computer sale site. It pretty much covers ##COMPUTER## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Intresting Post
Feel free to visit
Advanced Business Marketing
For mor tips.
Feel free to leave your Comments.

Robert Parr said...

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my weight loss programs. Its a tweight loss programs site. Have a good day!

The Real Estate Answer Man said...

Real Estate Investors........Learn What The Popular, So Called, Real Estate "GURUS" Don't Tell You Or Don't Know

Click Here For More Information



Rent

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about make money in real estate You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Very insightful info on acmecellphone.com cellular cellular cellular phone phone phone ,. More info on the subject here. acmecellphone.com cellular cellular cellular phone phone phone

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about make money business opportunity online You should check it out sometime.

Roxo said...

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my weight loss programs. Its a tweight loss programs site. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## errors and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

The Real Estate Answer Man said...

Real Estate investors........ Are You Sick Of The "UGLY HOUSE", "Fix And Flip" Or Rental Property Game And All Of The Headaches That Come With It?

Click Here For More
Information


claude diamond

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a estate investing real software
site. It pretty much covers estate investing real software
related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1071   Newer› Newest»